Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We got to spend Labor Day weekend at the cabin at Bear Lake. It was so nice. Saturday was beautiful! We spent most of the morning at the beach playing in the sand and throwing the ball for Daisy.



Ryker slept the whole time, he loves the fresh air.
After lunch we spent some time wandering around the shops and getting shaved ice from Yellow Snow. We also got candy from Barbara's candy shop, she has the best chocolate dipped ultimate smores. :O)




Later that night, we had a campfire and roasted marshmallows. We had so much fun! Cazley loves going to Bear Lake and we were all sad that we had to come home. We are so lucky to be able to go there whenever we want!





2 comments:

Chrystie said...

How fun! I am glad you had good weather on Saturday, but I bet Sunday and Monday weren't so great :) Thanks again for inviting us earlier this year.

Jeff and Erin said...

How fun, I love Bear Lake! Glad that you guys were able to enjoy your weekend!

About Us

Scott and I met at Bear Lake on the 4th of July in 2003. We married the following June. We live in Harrisville and love it there! Scott works as an electrician with his friend's company, Brandon Nelson Electric. I work managing the lab at the Intermountain North Ogden Clinic. I'm currently finishing up my associates degree in Computer Science at WSU.