Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3 months old!

Ryker is 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast time goes by... Today Ryker weighed 11 lbs. 5 oz. He is growing more and more each day. It's been wonderful for the last few weeks he has been sleeping so good! I put him to bed between 9 and 9:30 and I have to wake him up to get ready for day care at 6:45... Yay! His fantastic new sleeping habits have made a dramatic change in my attitude!!
We also had a orthodontist appointment today, Dr. Yamashiro said that Ryker's soft tissue is in perfect position for his surgery! He checked his retainer and also took a mold of his mouth so that he can make his more permanent prosthesis that will be placed next week! This whole process is amazing! Ryker was such a good boy, he hardly cried at all.. I remember when I had to have a mold for my retainer I thought I was going to pass out because I couldn't breathe, I can't imagine what he was thinking through the whole thing...

5 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

I am glad that Ryker did so well. I can't imagine going through that as a child.

I hope everything goes well next week. We will be sure to keep you all in our prayers.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Wow. Three months already! That is so exciting that he is all ready for surgery and that he is handeling everything very well. I think it is great that they can do surgery this young so that they can forget about it as they get older. Technology is an amazing thing! And Ryker is an amazing little boy!

Darren and Jody said...

Hi Jayme,
Ryker looks so cute!! I can't believe how good his lip looks. I'm pretty sure we'll be in the hosp with Karson we Ryker gets surgery.

Love you Jody

Lori said...

I know what you mean about time flying, I just want it to slow down. We have to get all these Haun babies together before they are walking and talking. Good luck with Ryker's medical stuff, what a process.

Diane said...

And to think he won't even remember any of his retainer and surgery experience. That's a good thing. Hospitals are not my favorite places. But it is amazing what can be done these days! Good luck!

About Us

Scott and I met at Bear Lake on the 4th of July in 2003. We married the following June. We live in Harrisville and love it there! Scott works as an electrician with his friend's company, Brandon Nelson Electric. I work managing the lab at the Intermountain North Ogden Clinic. I'm currently finishing up my associates degree in Computer Science at WSU.