Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's the facination?


What is the facination with an empty (or better yet, full) dishwasher? Ryker could play in it for hours. Pulling out the rack, pushing it back in, opening and closing the flap doors. Now, if I could just get him to load and unload, we'd be set.


We're getting ready for Ryker's second surgery on Thursday. This procedure involves the soft palate repair, removing and replacing his hard palate prosthesis as well as replacing the tubes in his hears. We're hoping we'll be home in time for fireworks on Saturday.


Happy Fourth of July!!

4 comments:

Chrystie said...

Dax loves the dishwasher too. He actually will help me unload by handing me the silverware, he LOVES it. He can't tell the difference between clean and dirty silverware so sometimes that is a little frustrating, but I bet Ryker could start helping too! If you guys need to crash at our house any time this week since we are close by the hospital, feel free!! Good luck!!

Shanna said...

He is getting so big! Raydn loves to "help" me do the dishes but we are not that productive together. I usually end up taking over. Good luck on Thursday, we will keep you guys in our prayers. I am sure everything will go great! Take care

Ty and Ber said...

I just about every kid has a facination with the dishwasher and I'm not sure why.

Hope all goes well with Ryker's surgery on Thursday.

Kati said...

What a cute little boy you have!! Good luck with the surgery! Keep us posted on how he is doing!

About Us

Scott and I met at Bear Lake on the 4th of July in 2003. We married the following June. We live in Harrisville and love it there! Scott works as an electrician with his friend's company, Brandon Nelson Electric. I work managing the lab at the Intermountain North Ogden Clinic. I'm currently finishing up my associates degree in Computer Science at WSU.