Friday, August 7, 2009

My All Boy Little Boy...

I must admit at the age of one, my little man is about as boy as they come. This was a pic of his first four wheeler ride. He knows when the helmet goes on... he gets to go for a ride. He loves it... riding around on the beach at Bear Lake or even up the hill to the dumpsters. His little knees are stained brown, I can't tell if it's perma-dirt or a little suntan. The other day I was out pulling weeds and he was helping, I look over and he was pulling rocks out of his mouth (anything he can't really chew, he pulls back out, thank heavens!!) My little all-boy boy started walking last weekend. Now he is all over the house... hiding toys, starting up the dishwasher and playing in the blinds. He even has the facial expressions of an all-boy boy, from naughty to nice before the milk even hits the floor!! He is such a good boy!!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

What a cutie! I am sure he will keep you very busy! I love the helmet.

Jeff and Erin said...

Jaym he is so cute! I was so glad your mom and dad brought him over for a quick visit, he is so big!!! We love you guys and your family and hope all is well!
Happy belated birthday :o)

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

How cute! He is such a sweet heart!

About Us

Scott and I met at Bear Lake on the 4th of July in 2003. We married the following June. We live in Harrisville and love it there! Scott works as an electrician with his friend's company, Brandon Nelson Electric. I work managing the lab at the Intermountain North Ogden Clinic. I'm currently finishing up my associates degree in Computer Science at WSU.