Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 5 Years!!


Scott and I have been married for 5 years today... The day we wed was identical to today... cold and rainy! We had to move our reception inside, we didn't get as many pictures as we wanted, everthing was wet, but it was wonderful!

5 years later, it's still wonderful! Our lives have changed so much from where we were 5 years ago but I absolutely love the path we walk and the fact we walk it together is even better. Scott is my best friend and i'm glad I get to share everyday with him.

Look at these beautiful flowers he sent me today... Gerbera Daisies are my absolute favorite!! What a sweet guy!!

No comments:

About Us

Scott and I met at Bear Lake on the 4th of July in 2003. We married the following June. We live in Harrisville and love it there! Scott works as an electrician with his friend's company, Brandon Nelson Electric. I work managing the lab at the Intermountain North Ogden Clinic. I'm currently finishing up my associates degree in Computer Science at WSU.