Monday, November 9, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger...

Hi All...

To anyone who is still checking our blog for updates... Thank You and I apologize. I had every intention of being a better blogger and keeping our page up-to-date... my good intentions are merely thoughts in my head- right before I drift off to sleep. I am now pledging to TRY harder- to at least update photos. I'm sure that's what most everyone likes anyway right?? Here's our update:

I have busy with work, travelling a ton, everywhere from El Paso, TX to Meridian, MS to Durango, CO. It's been crazy, but it's so fun! Along with travelling a lot, i've also gotten to spend a lot of time at home. I was lucky enough to be home the whole month of August, Yay! My how time flies! Scott is finally getting busy with work again, for a while there, you couldn't tell who 'worked from home'... me or him... but thank heavens things are picking back up...

funny how it slows down just in time for the Elk hunt!?! Scott spent a ton of time in Jackson, WY tracking and hunting the very elusive Bull Elk... disappointing enough to not bring one home... UNTIL the last weekend. He decided we'd all go up to Bear Lake and he'd head into Wyoming from there... all alone, not really expecting anything, he must of put his whole head and heart into it that day because to my (and probably his) suprise, he brought home a huge, trophy, spike. :O) Doesn't matter to me, elk meat is elk meat and now our little freezer is full! Way to go Scott!! We are so proud of him.

Ryker is growing like always... his favorite thing right now is 'Yo Gabba Gabba'. I swore the first time I saw this show would be the last... but it seems to have grown on me... and I know all the words to all the songs... Ryker loves it and he dancy dances like a mad man... it's amazing to me how much he learns just from watching that show... I know that sounds soooo stupid but he watches the characters and he does just what they do- if they dance he dances the same way... he marches like they march... he wiggles... he holds still... he even wants his hat on his head when he sees they are wearing their hats... it amazes me.

However... Brobie never invited crayons to the party in his tummy.



Lately he has been obsessed with his crocs... he wants them on his feet even when he has nothing else on... (notice the blue feet in the tub). Ryker was Max from 'Where the Wild Things Are' for Halloween... as soon as I get the pictures i'll post them, he was so stinking cute. His mom in all her craftiness sewed his costume but neglected to actually measure his legs and arms so his Max costume nearly fit Scott as well. Ryker had a hard time walking and getting his balance and while we were at gamma lucy's work, he was showing off his 'squatting' abilities and squatted his little nose right into the carpet... three times. Poor baby... the rug burn is just barely healing. We had a great time trick or treating with Cazley, she was a samauri princess... very cute.

Cazley is doing well too. She was baptized the end of July and she started the third grade and this quarter she got all A's!! What a smarty pants!! Well, that is the post-it note version of the last 3 months around our house... good start to my new resolve eh??

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for the update. Everyone is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see pictures of Halloween.

Ty and Ber said...

I'm glad you are still alive. Ryker is getting so big. I want to see his Halloween costume. I'm glad all is well at your home.

Missy said...

Wow Ryker is getting so so big how cute glad to see your back into the blogging world :) HOpe to see more pics soon... :)

Chrystie said...

Yay! I was wondering if you had given up on the blogging. thanks for the update, Ryker is so dang cute.

Jeff and Erin said...

Tell Scott congrats on his elk, I can only imagine how excited he was :o)
I love the pic of Ryker in the tub with his crocs, such a funny kid!
Fun to see what your up to! Miss you guys!

About Us

Scott and I met at Bear Lake on the 4th of July in 2003. We married the following June. We live in Harrisville and love it there! Scott works as an electrician with his friend's company, Brandon Nelson Electric. I work managing the lab at the Intermountain North Ogden Clinic. I'm currently finishing up my associates degree in Computer Science at WSU.