Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Travelling...

I actually have time to think about my blog, to update my blog, and to read everyone else's blogs. Being on the road leaves a lot of time to do.. well, whatever.. I spent last week in Phoenix and it's surrounding areas. It was my first week really working in my new job. I liked it pretty well. We spent the week visiting the WIC offices in the area and updating the software on their Hemocue equipment. It was a good way to break me in. This week I am in Lake Forest, California, this is where our U.S. office is located. It is a small office, only about 40 people actually have an office there. I've been spending the day in appointments with a bunch of different people and learning what they do and how their role supports my role in the company. Everyone is so nice and very excited that i've joined the team, that makes it nice, I feel very welcome. I have had a hard time being away from Scott and Ryker though. The good thing is my mom is cell camera crazy and she sends me pictures of Ryker nearly every night before I go to bed, that really makes me feel better. I couldn't believe how much he changed in a weeks time. I'm excited to get home this Friday and dress him up for Halloween, even though he is too little to 'get it', it'll be fun to put his little monster costume on him and drag him around and show him off.

I don't want Scott to feel left out on the blog because I never have much to say about his life adventures so since we've got a momentous occasion, I'll take a second to touch on it. I wish I had a picture, but Scott shot a deer this season. (About time). He hasn't killed anything since before we met so I had almost given up hope. Scott and his best friend Brady spent some time in the hills around Bear Lake and both came home on day 2 of the deer hunt with a buck.. YAY! I'm so happy for him. I don't know who was more excited... Scott, that he finally got his kill... or Grandpa Nay, that he'll finally have meat in his freezer again??


Here is a sweet picture of my little man that my mom sent last week... no wonder why I miss him so much eh??

5 comments:

The McCrary's said...

Well Jayme it sounds like everything is going well with your job. I would have a little bit of a hard time being away from my kids to. Hope you guys have a safe and fun halloween. Happy Halloween. Maybe I will see you on halloween if you around in the neighborhood.

Ty and Ber said...

Well I am glad that Scott's bad luck of no deer has finally run out.
I am glad that you are liking your new job. Not so fun that you have to be away from them so much though. It is nice to have family around.

Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna said...

Glad to hear your job is going so well! It sounds like fun. Ryker is getting bigger and cuter! I love his smile.Have a great Halloween:)

S 'n H NGO said...

I'm so glad things are going good at your new job. We do miss you at the wonderful land of IHC. You just missed the fantacstic evaluations. WOW was that fun! NOT! Ryker is getting so big and his smile is stinkin cute!
Yep I am bringing the house down on a regular basis. Love the AI.

About Us

Scott and I met at Bear Lake on the 4th of July in 2003. We married the following June. We live in Harrisville and love it there! Scott works as an electrician with his friend's company, Brandon Nelson Electric. I work managing the lab at the Intermountain North Ogden Clinic. I'm currently finishing up my associates degree in Computer Science at WSU.